- Use the Jump Height Calculator on our FAQ page.
- DOI's annual holiday party is January 7.
- Rhonda Koeske's fall schedule is on our Classes page.
- Elizabeth Dott's fall schedule is on our Classes page.
- DOI's written job descriptions are on About Us page.
DOI's active members must attend at least one club meeting each year. Our next membership meeting is set for Saturday, January 7, 2017, at Jill Potter's house.
If you are interested in joining Dog On It Agility Club of Central Florida (DOI), please complete the Membership Form and email our Club Secretary. Go to our Membership page for more details. To be on DOI's DACOF team each year, you must be a member by February 28.
About Our Club
Dog On It Agility Club of Central Florida (DOI) is committed to the enjoyment and growth of agility for ALL dogs. We are an all-volunteer organization and a member of the United States Dog Agility Association (USDAA). You do not have to have a "purebred" dog to do agility with us. Go to our About Us page for more details.