- Next club meeting: April 10. Details below.
- DACOF 2017 deadlines are on our Events page.
- Rhonda Koeske's fall schedule is on our Classes page.
- Elizabeth Dott's fall schedule is on our Classes page.
- DOI's written job descriptions are on About Us page.
DOI's active members must attend at least one club meeting each year. Our next membership meeting will be held on April 10, 2017 at 7 P.M. at Susan Pardee's office, Dogs with Style, 241 North Hunt Club Blvd., Suite 105, Longwood, Florida.
If you are interested in joining Dog On It Agility Club of Central Florida (DOI), please complete the Membership Form and email our Club Secretary. Go to our Membership page for more details. To be on DOI's DACOF team each year, you must be a member by February 28.
About Our Club
Dog On It Agility Club of Central Florida (DOI) is committed to the enjoyment and growth of agility for ALL dogs. We are an all-volunteer organization and a member of the United States Dog Agility Association (USDAA). You do not have to have a "purebred" dog to do agility with us. Go to our About Us page for more details.